Rane introduces the first professional DJ mixer with two USB 2.0 High Speed ports with support for real-time connection of two computers. Two DJs can work in parallel and/or seamlessly transition from one DJ to another.
- Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports, each supporting twenty-two, 32-bit floating-point audio channels at 48 kHz.
- Real-time support for two computers.
- Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers.
- Direct control of over 30 Scratch Live Library, Cue and Loop functions.
Unique FlexFx bus:
- Process a sub-mix of up to six audio channels.
- Six internal effects with seamless on-beat switching between effects.
- External analog insert support for legacy hardware effects.
- USB insert support for computer-based effects.
Four full-featured input channels:
- Four stereo Phono/CD inputs of Line, Phono or S/PDIF.
- Four stereo auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback options.
- Two mic inputs: one with phantom power and one with line-level.
- 3-band full-cut EQ, plus new High-pass / Low-pass Filter.
- Flexible USB recording options, record from any PGM or output.
- Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
- Unit size: 14.3″H x 12″W x 4″D (36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 11.3 lb (5.2 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75″H x 12.75″W x 19.25″D (19.7 cm x 32.5 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)