Moog Music Chief Engineer Cyril Lance gives an overview of the technical effort and advancements made during the design of the Sub 37 analog synthesizer.
This video includes insights on the Sub 37’s new VCO design, mixer architecture, filter topology, as well as the implementation of paraphonic functionality via Duo Mode. Sonic exposition of the Sub 37’s performance potential is presented by formidable Cory Henry of Snarky Puppy.
The Sub 37 Tribute Edition is a limited edition (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer built on the award winning Sub Phatty sound engine. Its panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display – placing each critical sound creation element and live performance tool quickly at your command.
- Perform in Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- 37-note velocity sensitive keyboard w/ aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
For more info: moogmusic.com