Korg demonstrates the extensive edits possible with the volca sample by deforming a piano sample for an entire sequence.
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It’s a powerful addition to any existing volca setup, or simply on its own.
The new volca lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers, in which any sound – vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches becomes material for your creations.
- A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential
- Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
- Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps
- Swing function lets you generate grooves
- Powerful and great-sounding Analog Isolator
- Reverb effect
- Record, manage, and download samples from volca sample’s dedicated iOS app
- Song mode allows more dynamic performances
- Reverse function plays sampled sounds backwards
- Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences
- Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW.
- MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
For more info: korg.com