Bitwig released version 1.1 update to Bitwig Studio, which provides multi-out sidechain support, latency compensation, advanced routing and more.
Introducing the first major update for Bitwig Studio. Experience unrivalled controller integration, latency compensation for plug-ins and hardware that works. Design elaborate sidechains and presets with multi-in/out VST technology. Route anything from anywhere to any point in your project using the new suite of routing devices. Take control of the fastest workflow available for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
Bitwig Studio 1.1 Main Features:
- Advanced VST Multi-Out Sidechain Support
- True Latency Compensation
- Advanced Routing Capabilities (Audio/MIDI)
- Track, Chain, and Device Deactivation
- 6 New Devices: Audio Receiver, Note Receiver, Note MOD, De-Esser
- Multiband FX2 and Multiband FX3
- New Modulation Parameters
- Enhanced Timestretching Capabilities
- Updated Controller API
- Tap Tempo
For more info: bitwig.com