Zerodebug released version 3 of their Touchable app for controlling Ableton Live. Version 3 supports USB cable connections, Live devices and a new Server.
- Follow currently launched scene option.
- choose and assign different MIDI channels for Drum Pads, Keyboard, Isomorphic Keyboard and Piano Roll (MIDI Clip Editor).
- iPads & iPhones Link Mode: combine several Devices to one big control surface.
- Rotary controller sensitivity setting.
- Snap and Timed Snap Mode 4 different envelopes: Exponential, Linear, Logarithmic, Hanning.
- Countless of bug fixes, optimizations and enhancements.
- Compatible with all generations of iPad.
- Requires iOS 5 or later
- Ableton Live 8 & Live 9
- Mac OSX 10.5 and above or Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- touchAble PC or MAC server software (downloadable for free)
- touchAble Mini is also updated (no Live Device Template Pack for Mini yet)
For more info: touch-able.com