The Roland JD-Xi combines a true analog synth engine, famous SuperNATURAL synth sounds, onboard pattern sequencer and vocal FX.
This video is a solo performance of Dorian Concept featuring the JD-Xi. Dorian creates the track from scratch, while he performs in real time.
Equipped with 37 mini keys, this compact instrument delivers fat, warm analog bass and lead tones with ample controls for hands-on tweaking, plus polyphonic PCM essentials like pads, strings, brass, and more. Create impressive loops in a flash with the pattern sequencer and built-in drum kits, and explore expressive vocal textures with the gooseneck mic, Vocoder, and AutoPitch.
Roland JD-Xi Main Features:
- Interactive crossover synthesizer with analog and digital sound engines
- Analog synth section provides authentic lead and bass tones
- Two digital synth sections with SuperNATURAL synth tones and 128-voice total polyphony
- Four-track pattern sequencer and high-quality rhythm sounds
- Included gooseneck mic for use with built-in Vocoder and AutoPitch
- Process sounds with four simultaneous effects (Effect 1/2, Delay, Reverb)
- USB for audio/MIDI communication with computer music software
- Includes a large selection of ready-to-play sounds and patterns
- Additional sounds and patterns available for download at Roland’s Axial sound library site
For more info: roland.com