Universal Audio presents the exclusive emulation by Softube of the Marshall Plexi Super Lead for the UAD-2 platform.
Developed by Softube — and available exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo audio interfaces — the Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959 plug-in is not only an expert emulation of this 100-watt British classic, right down to its EL34 power tubes and hand-wired circuit, it offers uniquely powerful multi-mic sounds from legendary AC/DC engineer Tony Platt.
UAD Marshall Plexi Super Lead Features:
- Faithful emulation of Marshall’s own reference Plexi Super Lead amp, built in 1967, with an era-correct 1960BHW speaker cabinet
- Microphone selections and placements by Tony Platt, captured in Kore Studios, London
- Over 50 finely-tuned presets designed by AC/DC engineer Tony Platt
- Three different microphone combinations available — FET, Valve, and Dynamic
- Three separate mics per setting, two close and one room
- Channel strip includes pans and volume faders for each mic, plus two band EQ
For more info: uaudio.com