u-he announced Hive, a lightweight synth with a streamlined UI and heavyweight sound.
Hive was made to be fast and simple. The streamlined single screen UI lets you dive into sound creation immediately.
A fluid workflow invites you to tweak away until your sound is just right (or wrong in just the right way). Hive was engineered to be light on CPU, and won’t slow you down while you work. But being “fast and simple” doesn’t mean we’ve sacrificed sound quality or creative control – Hive is packed with features, controls and enough flexibility to deliver stunning sounds. Purchase Hive for $99 until June 2nd.
Whatever your style – from dance to ambient, progressive rock to R&B – Hive is the right tool for the job: a lightweight synth that delivers a heavyweight sound.
u-he Hive Features:
- Very low CPU usage
- Switchable audio characteristics (normal, dirty, clean)
- 2 main oscillators, 2 sub-oscillators
- Up to 16x unison for each of the 4 oscillators for “super” sounds
- 2 multimode filters
- Step sequencer and arpeggiator
- 12 slot modulation matrix with 2 targets per slot, 4 envelopes (ADSR), 2 LFOs
- 7 built in effects
- Single screen interface
For more info: u-he.com