AmpliTube 4 iOS puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use anytime and everywhere.
Version 4 of the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio has been completely redesigned and re-engineered, giving players superior sound from the desktop version, and adding a virtual Cab Room, a 4-track Looper, ultra-realistic DSP, new dual 3D mic positioning, updated interface with an improved browsing system, and more.
Just plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK’s instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You’ll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You’ll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube gives you 11 creative stompbox effects, 5 amazing amps, 7 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you’ll actually feel like you’re in your own professional recording studio thanks to its “Cab Room.” Now mic your cabinets in 3D – from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker – with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
AmpliTube 4 for iOS Features:
- Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
- Over 100 gear models available
- Includes 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
- “Cab Room” allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
- Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex®, Slash Collection and more
- 16 new mics available for purchase
- Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
- Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
- Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
- Project sharing between versions and devices
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
- Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE version available