Korg released the legendary M1 music workstation for the iPad.
Since it went on sale in 1988 the legendary M1 music workstation rapidly achieved record-breaking sales, becoming a mainstay of the music scene from the late 1980s and beyond.
The common element of electronic instruments that have left their name in history is that they had a unique sound that was difficult if not impossible to replicate. Sounds such as the “M1 Piano” is instantly recognizable and have appeared on countless hit records over many years, and yet these are sounds that could only be produced by the M1. And that’s what you can now have on your iPad.
KORG iM1 iPad Main Features:
- A faithful reproduction of the original M1 Sound
- A continued evolution of the M1
- A gigantic library encompassing 3,300 sounds and 34 cards
- KAOSS pad lets anybody perform
- Use with KORG Gadget and GarageBand for song production
- Connect a MIDI keyboard and use as a sound module
- Interchangeable with the KORG Legacy Collection and the original M1