Roland released the SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT software synthesizer for the SYSTEM-1 and 1m.
The SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer is a modern reproduction of the now-legendary semi-modular monosynth from 1975. It integrates the features of the original Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander units, resulting in an incredibly fat and uniquely versatile two oscillator monosynth with modular routing capabilities.
Designed for SYSTEM-1 and 1m as well as Mac and PC hosts, the new SYSTEM-100 uses Analog Circuit Behavior to faithfully recreate every detail of the warm, expansive sound of the original, with a level of authenticity that can only come from Roland.
Roland SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT Features:
- Perfect replica of SYSTEM-100 sound and behavior
- ACB provides expansive, liquid tone of the original
- Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander in a single instrument
- Sophisticated architecture with dual VCO, dual LFO, S&H, Ring Mod, Noise and more
- Versatile semi-modular patching capabilities
- Integrated Phaser with modulation inputs, Reverb and Delay
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter capabilities
- VST, AU and PLUG-OUT compatible
For more info: roland.com