The Bitwig Studio 1.3 release candidate featuring multi-touch, tablet display profile, gestures, pen control is available now.
The Bitwig Studio 1.3 release candidate is available today for all three platforms, including multi-touch on Windows, Linux, and optimized with a special display profile for Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Book.
Mac OS X does not fully support multi-touch at this time, but Bitwig Studio is ready when that day comes. In the meantime, Mac users will be happy to find several bug fixes and the new E-Cowbell device while they wait.
Bitwig Studio Key Features:
- Multi-Touch: Control multiple faders, knobs, and device displays at the same time.
- Radial Menu: Press and hold anywhere on the screen for a quick access menu for multiple actions.
- Touch Keyboard: An integrated keyboard that includes X/Y axis controls independent for each finger.
- Track Header: One single button has effectively replaced four.
- New E-Cowbell Device: You’ve got a fever, and the only prescription…is more cowbell.
For more info: bitwig.com