iZotope announced the release of VocalSynth, a new creative plug-in for music producers and sound designers in search of distinctive vocals.
VocalSynth is the first ever plug-in to bring together four advanced vocal engines – Vocoder, Polyvoice, Compuvox, and Talkbox – alongside specialized vocal effects and pitch correction.
This unique combination of tools opens up fresh potential for vocal transformation: the ability to blend the modules unlocks sounds that were previously impossible, and genre-based presets ensure that classic vocal sounds are just a click away.
iZotope VocalSynth Key Features:
- Four advanced vocal engines: Use the voice as the foundation for robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeats, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in vocals with real-time pitch correction, preserving the original formants and timbre of the vocals for natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Easily add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or plug in a MIDI controller to drive VocalSynth with the specific harmony voicings.
- Presets across genres: Quickly access classic sounds that are known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
For more info: izotope.com