The Arturia MiniLab MkII is a space-saving, high-quality controller that’s perfectly suited to small home studios and musicians on the move.
The latest in Arturia’s range of game-changing controllers, MiniLab MkII combines an expressive two- octave keyboard, RGB backlit performance pads, 16 rotary knobs, and an impressive suite of included software.
Fun to use, easy to master, and superbly affordable, MiniLab MkII sets a new standard for small-for- mat controller keyboards. Musicians old and new will be inspired by the hundreds of classic keyboard presets in Analog Lab Lite and love recording their own songs using Ableton Live Lite. MiniLab MkII brings unmatched control to the project studio and provides performers with bus-powered, go-any- where versatility.
Arturia MiniLab MkII Main Features:
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot
For more info: arturia.com