MASCHINE 1.5 sees over 50 new and improved features as well as a massive expansion of the library. With the improved workflow, extended DAW integration and overhauled sampler functionality, this update is designed for producers, beat-makers and live musicians ready for the next episode in groove production.
MASCHINE has been upgraded with several new and improved features, making the process of perfecting your beats simpler and smarter.
- Program import from Akai MPC* 500/ 1000 /2000(XL)/ 2500/ 3000/ 4000
- 2 vintage sampling modes emulating the sound of MPC60* / SP-1200* (with 5 filter settings)
- Individual swing for each group
- 16 Velocity Levels. Map one sound to the 16 pads for dynamic grooves
- Improved polyphony with choke and legato options on Sound level
- MIDI pitch bend and CC (i.e. mod wheel) support
This update adds some elegant improvements that further elevate the general beat-making workflow.
- Save project with samples: Easily share projects
- New selection features: Select events from hardware
- Quiet sound selection: Select a sound without causing it to play – important when performing live
- Extensive MIDI I/O: sequence your external MIDI gear with MASCHINE and vice versa
- Improved GUI navigation from hardware
- over 10 new hardware shortcuts for mouse-free editing
- Load kits without patterns: Hot swap through drum kits without changing the pattern
- New step mode: Adjust note pitch, velocity and position
- Custom defaults: inc. pattern length and input quantise
- Increased performance: Reduced CPU load of many FX
A new level of integration now exists between MASCHINE and your host DAW.
- Export MIDI files or drag and drop of MIDI files directly into DAW. Layout a beat in MASCHINE in standalone mode then finalize the song in any host using MASCHINE as a plug-in sampler
- Drag and drop of audio. Export pattern as an audio file by dragging and dropping directly to DAW
- DAW recording of MASCHINE events. Bypass MASCHINE’s internal sequencer and directly record into your host
- Group Macro Controls: Assign any parameter of the dedicated group (filter, pitch, any effect parameter) to the 8 knobs on the hardware. Macro Controls can be assigned to MIDI channels and controlled from external MIDI-controllers or a DAW
This free update comes with a ton of fresh content, much of it supplied by NI’s growing network of sound designers.
- Over 1 GB of all-new drum kits and multi-sampled instruments — now over 6 GB of content with more than 18,000 samples in total!
- MASCHINE versions of ABBEY ROAD | 60s & 70s Drums
- MASCHINE versions of SCARBEE basses & e-pianos
- MASCHINE version of upcoming new KONTAKT Instrument “SESSION STRINGS”
- Vintage MPC60* kits sampled by Goldbaby
- Vintage synth samples (SE-1™, Moog Voyager™, Korg MS 20™, Juno 60™) from URBAN ARSENAL 2
- New Grain Stretch effect – stretch out the break, until you’re ready to dramatically drop the beat