Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions: Pro, Artist and Elements. Cubase 11 boasts a sheer endless number of new features and enhancements to its studio-grade audio and MIDI tools for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
With many fantastic new and improved features, like the new precise dynamic EQ, enhanced synchronization, Score Editor improvements, Scale Assistant, slicing samples in the Sample Editor and even spectral editing with Spectralayers One, Cubase 11 is today’s most advanced, user-friendly music production and recording software.
The Cubase 11 editions are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Various downloadable updates and upgrades, crossgrades, and education versions are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop and the Steinberg website.
Customers who have activated Cubase Pro 10.5, Cubase Artist 10.5 and Cubase Elements 10.5 or earlier versions since October 14, 2020, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest version, respectively.
Steinberg Cubase 11 new features:
- Advanced Audio Export: Save time with new export queues [Pro]
- Sampler Track 2: New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Scale Assistant: Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Advanced Key Editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Global Tracks: Stay in sync more easily [Pro]
- Frequency 2: Amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing [Pro]
- Squasher: Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Score Editor: Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts [Pro]
- New Samples: Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SuperVision: Super-flexible, customizable metering [Pro, Artist]
- Imager: Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning [Pro, Artist]
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support: Delay in up to 5.1 surround sound [Pro]
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling settings [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Cubase Artists/Elements Upgrades: More bang for fewer bucks [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Multiple Side-Chain: Improved input architecture [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Eucon Support: Latest Avid console compatibility [Pro]
- VST Connect SE 5: Resizable HiDPI-ready interface for remote recording solutions [Pro]
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier [Pro, Artist]
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SpectraLayers One: Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation [Pro, Artist]
For more details: steinberg.net