Spectrasonics released the version 1.3.1c update for their Omnisphere and Trilian instruments. Announced at Musikmesse 2010, this update provides a number of feature enhancements and new sounds for both plugins. New tutorial videos are also available in the Support section of their website.
Download the v1.3.1c Update.
This update adds the following features and enhancements:
- New ‘Latch’ performance features for Live Stack modes allow notes from any part to be “frozen”
- New ‘Trigger modes’ allow Omnisphere and Trilian parts to be synchronized and quantized in real-time performance
- New ‘Sustain2′ mode allows for much more realistic Rock-style Bass playing in Trilian
- All Envelopes now have Groove Lock™ feature. Envelope Patterns can be created via drag and drop of MIDI Files
- New Browser ‘Search Lock’ and ‘Search Clear’ features improve workflow
- Cross-platform support for Omni Live iPhone app on OSX and Windows
- Numerous compatibility, performance and support improvements
Omnisphere Patch Library 1.3.0 Update
- 121 New Omnisphere patches!
- (v1.3 Factory library = 7,234 total sounds)
- 8 New Latch Mode Example Multis
- Updated “Taste of Omnisphere” demo library
- Revised 1.3 edition of Omnisphere Reference Guide
- Various fixes and enhancements
Trilian Patch Library 1.3.0 Update
Remastered all Factory Trilian Acoustic and Electric patches/multis for brighter, more “production ready” initial tone that have more presence. (previous user songs will not be affected)
- 17 New “Produced” Trilian Bass Multis and Patches
- 56 New Trilian Synth Patches
- Revised 1.3 edition of Trilian Reference Guide
- All Electric/Acoustic Bass Patches and Multis programmed with new Sustain2 mode. (Try using the sustain pedal!)
- Acoustic and Electric Bass envelope decays now more realistic
- Adds Korg nanoKONTROL MIDI Learn template and Editor setup
- Various fixes and improvements to patches and multis
New VIP Library for Omnisphere launched!
The VIP Library is a brand new library of amazing new patches and multis – which are an exclusive special bonus for our customers that own both Omnisphere and Trilian. The VIP sounds were created by the renown Spectrasonics Sound Development Team utilizing the vast possibilities of these two instruments together to take Omnisphere to a whole new sonic level!
VIP Patch Library 1.3.0 Update installs the following:
- 150 New VIP patches
- 33 New VIP Multis
Trillian is much more than a simple sampler. It is high energy bass machine with a massive set of articulations and gestures. In this incredibly in-depth tutorial Jonathan Perl reveals all of Trillian’s inner workings shedding light on all of the hidden, advanced synthesis and sample playback power. Jonathan knows Spectrasonics’ products better than anyone else.
Save 20% through this link!