4Pockets announces the release of Aurora Sound Studio for the iPad. Aurora Sound Studio is a pattern based musical sequencing software. By simply choosing a musical scale every note you play is in perfect tune, leaving you to make your own great sounding music.
If you are a more accomplished musician you simply switch Aurora to advanced mode and you get full control over the built in instruments and effects, as well as many advanced modes such as the Atomizer and XY Mode which allows you to manipulate sound in real-time. You can create your own instrument from recordings made using the built in microphone. Just think, a full drum kit of you beat boxing into the microphone.
Aurora allows a mixture of pattern based recording and live performance. You can piece together complete compositions or simply improvise a performance. All of which can be captured to a file, for use as a ringtones, or to share with others. An integrated mixer, combined with the ability to add audio effects and layer automation means that you achieve a sophisticated sound in a fun and user friendly way.
The iPad version includes the following feature enhancements:
- Full screen 14 Channel Mixer
- New Effects Rack View
- Ability to Solo and Mute Individual Layers
- New Layer Mix Palette
- Synth Engine Features Combined into Single Screen
- File Sharing via iTunes and FTP
- Use Accelerometer to Control XY Mode
- Upload and Share Songs on the Online Song Library
- 4 Independent Engines – Drum Machine, Analog Synth, Pad Synth and Sampler
- Inbuilt Sample Recording
- Export Songs as WAV and AAC
- Layer Automation
- Splice and Dice Audio with Atomizer Mode
- 9 Effects including – Delay, Reverb, Chorus etc