Spectrasonics announced the availability of the public beta for the Omnisphere and Trilian 1.2 updates announced at the NAMM 2010 show.
“We are thrilled to be on the cutting-edge of having full 64-bit support of our entire product line on both Mac and Windows platforms,” notes Eric Persing, Founder of Spectrasonics. “These updates push away previous technical limitations and allow all our users to be musically creative with our instruments in new ways. Full 64-bit support means removing old boundaries and opening new frontiers for the future.”
The public beta forum is located HERE.
New version 1.2 updates for Omnisphere and Trilian
- 100% 64-bit Mac and Windows compatibility across full line of Spectrasonics instruments
- v1.2 – New Browser “Favorites” star ratings and “Projects” tagging for easy sound organization
- v1.2 – Newly developed “Juicy” synthesizer filter algorithms in numerous configurations
- v1.2 – New “Sample File Server” for 32-bit Mac OSX systems allows more memory access
- v1.2 – Triplet support added to Arpeggiator
- v1.2 – Numerous compatibility and support improvements
- New “Omni Live” iPhone app for wireless remote control of Omnisphere’s “Live Mode” page