Soniccouture releases one of the most requested instrument from their users over the last few years, the Ondes Martenot.
Perhaps one of the most enigmatic musical instruments of all time, The Ondes Martenot ( literally ‘Martenot Waves’) was invented by Maurice Martenot in 1928. The original unreliable tube-based design was refined and later models remained in production until 1988. This is not just a sample library, though ; it’s a fully modelled sampled instrument, using Kontakt 4.2’s new optimised convolution processors to model the 3 Ondes Martenot loudspeakers in detail, extensive sampling of each Ondes oscillator and a full graphic interface.
- 1.5 GB core sample library – one oscillator sample per note, 505 samples total.
- Oscillator samples – 24 Bit 48 Khz mono
- 19 Speaker Impulse Responses – 24bit 48 Khz Stereo, 3 mic positions for each speaker
- Ondes Martentot + PolyOndes instrument
- Over 100 presets
- Full custom control interface
- Soniccouture KSP performance setup matrix
- Demo MIDI files included
- Kontakt Player Compatible ( V 4.2 required)
- Windows® XP (SP2, 32bit) / Vista® (32/64 Bit), Windows 7® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS® X 10.5 or higher, Intel® Core™ Duo 1.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM.
- N.B. If you already own a full version of Kontakt 4, then you can also use the instrument in exactly the same way.