FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
Be sure to check out the HD version if you have an iPad!
- 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
- Configurable key labels (off, Cs only, all keys or all keys colored)
- Drum pads
- Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- Pitch bend via accelerometer
- Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
- Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
- Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
- 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
- Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
- Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
- Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
- Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
- Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
- Retina display support
- Save and load your songs, export to wave
- MIDI file import/export
- In-app user manual
- Compatible with: Akai SynthStation 25 & CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out)