At NAMM 2012 Livid Instruments debuted CNTRL:R Live, a sophisticated new controller designed by Livid Instruments and Richie Hawtin.
CNTRL:R is a contemporary MIDI performance instrument for creative music production. Housed in a lightweight aluminum body, this controller is ideal for live performance and studio production. Create rhythms, sequence and perform drums, launch clips, mix tracks, and have complete control over your performance with CNTRL:R’s advanced set of features.
High quality faders, push button encoders, rotary knobs, expression pedal inputs, and keypads backed with RGB lights give you all the controls you need for an interactive performance. With scripts available for Ableton Live and NI Traktor, the CNTRL:R meets the needs of anyone looking to perform electronic music.
- 14.5″ x 9.75″ x 1.75″ (WDH) / weight 5 lbs.
- USB Powered
- 8 faders, 24 rotary knobs, 12 pushbutton encoders
- 48 Multicolor LEDs with Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
- Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
- Aluminum body with an ultra durable black finish
- Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
- Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
- Expansion Jacks for added functionality
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
- ROHS compliant
- Includes USB cable, and registration card