Novation announced the release of version 4.3 of their Automap control software.
Download Automap 4.3
Automap 4.3 Release notes
- Added Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer, Pro Tools LE and Logic Express 9 in Setup Wizard
- Revised Plug-In focus follow on screen option
- Further integrated Automap into Ableton Live for Impulse users: there are now 2 modes for the PlugIn button, one for Live devices and one for Automap
Changes and fixes:
- Added HUI support for Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer and Pro Tools LE in Setup Wizard
- Added support for Logic Express 9 in Setup Wizard
- Added ‘Ignore HUI heartbeat messages’ in HUI setting (only tick this box if you are a Reaper user)
- Added Automap mode to Impulse’s Plugin button when using with Ableton Live
- Updaded Impulse Firmware to version 663, now the Plugin button has two modes when use with Ableton Live. Mode 1 (constant light): to control Live device, Mode 2 (flashing light) to control Automap enabled plug-ins
- updated SL Mkii firmware to version 1.3.12
- updated Zero SL Mkii firmware to version 1.3.14
- Fixed Automap asking for password when launching on DAW on OSX
- Fixed VST3 not working when ‘Follow on screen Plug-In where possible’ is ticked (in the expense of Steinberg’s VST3 plug-ins on screen rotaries not working, Windows only)
- Fixed VST plug-ins not auto focusing when using Sonar.
- Fixed track name not appearing after load a session with HUI in Digital Performer
- Fixed automap enabled VST3 plug-ins crashing or not loading in Studio One.
- Fixed bug when plugging and unplugging hardware continuously on OSX Lion
- Fixed crash when tracking up and down with Impulse 25 using Reason.
- Improved Logic setup guide
- Reduced Mac and Win installer download size
- Removed Mac PPC support
- Fixed Impulse Preview button not working on Mac
- Updated Studio One setup guide to include additional keyboard setup information