Cakewalk announces a free update for SONAR 8.5 Producer and SONAR 8.5 Studio. Registered SONAR 8.5 Producer, SONAR 8.5 Studio, and V-Studio 700 customers can download the SONAR 8.5.3 AudioSnap Update for free.The SONAR 8.5.3 update is focused on AudioSnap 2.0 providing usability enhancements, optimizations, and overall improved stability when performing complex audio timing tasks.
The SONAR 8.5.3 AudioSnap Update includes:
- Improved stability
- Improved rendering quality and functionality
- Improved tempo detection algorithm and new option to set clip tempo to original project tempo
- Improved Clip Tempo Maps functionality
- New resolution settings to set tempo changes on every beat, measure or clip
- Auto stretch mode added to Clip Follows Project command, emulates AudioSnap auto-stretch behavior
- New Extract Groove and Apply Groove buttons to match the groove of one clip to another
- Snap Settings can now be used to snap both audio and MIDI events to audio transients in selected tracks
Additional general application issues are addressed in the SONAR 8.5.3 AudioSnap Update. A comprehensive list of what is included in the update can be found at: http://www.cakewalk.com/support/kb/reader.aspx?ID=2007012920.
All of the new features and usability enhancements found in the SONAR 8.5.3 update are a direct result of active dialog with our users. Cakewalk’s delivery of timely product updates is an extension of Cakewalk’s commitment in providing the very best in product support for our customers.
The 8.5.3 AudioSnap Update for Windows XP, Vista (32-bit & 64-bit), and Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) versions of SONAR 8.5 is available as a free download to all registered SONAR 8.5 and V-Studio 700 customers at http://www.cakewalk.com/support/kb/reader.aspx?ID=2007012920.