Automap 4.4 is now here, and has a new integration with Reason 6. This video takes you through the controls on the Impulse keyboard and how to benefit from this new partnership.
Novation Impulse MIDI Controller summary:
• Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch.
• Professional control surface gives you full control of your DAW, including mixer, transport and plug-in instruments and effects.
• Novation’s Automap control software makes it fast and simple to assign knobs, faders and buttons to your music software.
• Backlit drum pads allow you to warp arpeggios and improvise with rhythm patterns as well as launching clips in Ableton.
• Large LCD screen displays control information.
• Hardware design is tough and rugged.
• Comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station synth and a Loopmasters sample pack.
• USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs, as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments.
Download Automap 4.4