Skippy’s Big Bad Beats, a drum library originally developed for Stylus RMX has been released for the Pluginguru Unify plugin.
The library still comes with 34 distinct grooves that each have a number of variations of that groove (Full Mix, Small Mix, No Kick, No Snare, Breakdown and more depending on the groove) for a total of 317 grooves. These are presented in both Full length Audio loops AND Recycle RX2 Drum Grooves (detail about this below). There are 317 full length drum loops and 464 RX2 drum loops where they follow the tempo of your DAW. There are also 4 Drum Menus for kicks and snares and 4 bonus mulit-layer Grooves in this first release of Big Bad Beats.
There will be another free update to this library once Unify 1.2 has been released with over 50 Vocoder/Drum Groove synth Patches and more Multi-Layer Drum Grooves. We hope to release Unify 1.2 with the new ComboBox effect in October if not sooner.
Skippy’s Big Bad Beats for Unify Content:
- 34 Super Cool Drum Grooves in .wav Loop and RX2 format.
- Each Groove has variations (Full Mix, Small Mix, No Kick, No Snare, BreakDown and more)
- 317 .WAV Audio Loops.
- 464 RX2 Drum Loops created with Propellerheads Recycle that will follow the tempo of your DAW.
- 4 Menus (2 Kick Drum and 2 Snare Drum) of individual samples from the Library in MENU format.
- 4 Bonus Multi-Layer Groove Patches created by John Lehmkuhl.
- A free future update will add 50 Vocoder Drum Groove Patches and more Bonus Multi-Layer Groove Patches when Unify 1.2 is released in October, 2020.
For more info: pluginguru.com